jueves, 23 de agosto de 2012

How I got here

Well to be working here was a long run story. When I was at the school I didn't have clear about what I wanted to do on the future. I thought that maybe study something related with biologic science because my father worked at pharmaceuticals and was pretty interesting to me in that moment. But I wasn't too good at this classes so I finished school without a clue of what to study.

I decided to start working and see in the way what to study later. So I started working in horrible jobs like fasts foods, and other hard-worked style works. I was getting a lots of fun and friends in that time but I really  was sure about keep looking what to do in the future so I started studying in Inacap, for taking a technical degree on computer programming (because I thought I was be able to developing video games). The truth is that was nothing to do with games an a lots of math (in that moment I just tried to avoid maths in any way) and I hadn't been involved in math before (on that level), but results that I liked very much studying maths because you don't have to read a lot to be able to have a test, only practicing. 

With that degree I started to work at several offices related to software development projects and thanks to the studies that I had in english, I was able to work here in Kapsch.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario