martes, 10 de julio de 2012

My favorite piece of technology

I must declare myself a technology amish. That's because I don't have a smartphone, I have an old and rusty laptop and never got a cutting-edge techie device.

But for a matter of innovation I bought a Samsung Galaxy tablet. I got it in May of this year and I think that it's such a great device.



For me, the most loved feature is the ability of reading the e-books it's changes all the reading experience. Also the tablet has become very popular in my family. My 6 years old son downloads games everyday on the Android Market place. My wife recently started using the tablet, watching series in Netflix and in Youtube. I asked if the tablet liked more than a TV or her laptop, and she asked yes, because it's lighter than a laptop, I can watch my favorites series in anywhere in the house.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Nico
    then you know what is the ideal gift for your wife and your son for christmas, a Galaxy Tablet !
    I see various economic tablet in www.focalprice.com, someones starts in US$ 65 with capacitive multitouch screen, Wifi, Android 2.3, etc. Maybe is a good idea for your son, to have a more cheaper tablet and then go to a Samsung :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow nice! I don't think tablets are so cheap right now!

    ResponderEliminar